Having a certified technician perform the preventative maintenance on the system gives the homeowner great value:
1. All the major system components have been given a thorough inspection ensuring that there are no existing signs of a problem which if found early can prevent major component damage.
2. The system has been switched over and is now ready to operate throughout the upcoming season.
3. The longevity of the system will likely be increased – thus potentially saving money and reducing cost of ownership by reducing the frequency of costly repairs and replacement costs.
4. The equipment warranty will be preserved to help in the event a part does fail during the covered period.
Following or Exceeding Industry Standards
When performing preventative maintenance on any system, we follow the manufacturer’s maintenance guidelines and also follow national industry standards as outlined by the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) in its Standard 4 “Maintenance of Residential HVAC Systems.”
A technician performs preventative maintenance on a gas furnace.
Become a Priority Customer
How to Get Started:
1. Start the signup process below by emailing us your contact information and the type of equipment you have.
2. One of our maintenance specialists will contact you soon to recommend the perfect match of maintenance tasks for your particular equipment requirements.
3. Leave the maintenance to the pros and relax knowing that your equipment will have routine checks to keep you accurately informed of the condition of your system.
Program benefits – Reduced Pricing on Repairs and Service Calls
By signing up for a maintenance program, you instantly become a PRIORITY CUSTOMER
and receive automatic discounted pricing (up to 15% off).
Sign up today.
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO DISCOVER THE DICOUNTS.